Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

guess what TODAY is!!!

Well, I've been waiting oh so patiently and FINALLY today is here! And what is today, you ask? TODAY, my friends, is the day Laurell's new single "Can't Stop Falling" comes out to radio stations everywhere! ...and it gets better! Here's a note from the lady herself:


My single, (the title album track) CAN’T STOP FALLING, has just WON CHUM Radio’s Emerging Indie Artist Initiative and is going to be featured on their stations ALL ACROSS CANADA!!!  Here’s a bit of a better description I found online: “The winning artist’s song will be added to playlists at all participating CHUM stations, reaching over 2 million Canadians. The initiative will provide independent artists with mass exposure through airplay, advertising time and promotion.” I’m SO incredibly pumped and could not have asked for better timing!!! This is really cool news and I am really, truly feeling super blessed. Now there’s only one thing to worry about – are people going to like it!!??!!!!!! Feel free to call and request it ANYTIME to ANY STATION you listen to, because IT LAUNCHES TODAY!!!!

Thanks SO MUCH for the support and for cheering me along this journey, you guys. It’s nuts. Totally nuts to be going through this!!

XO


Laurell


 
Woohoo! I love supporting Canadian/Independant Musicians! Ashley, which radio stations are CHUM stations? Where can I request this song!?

...excellent question :) In Vancouver/Lower Mainland, phone/email these guys (for full Canadian list, see the link below these three) -



The Beat 94.5 (Vancouver, BC)
Website: www.thebeat.com
Request E-Mail: heydj@thebeat.com
Request Line: 604-280-0945

Virgin 95.3 (Vancouver, BC)
Website: vancouver.virginradio.ca/
Request E-Mail: jwinskell@radio.astral.com
Request Line: 604-280-0953

Kool 107.3 (Victoria, BC)
Website: www.1073kool.fm
Request Online: www.1073kool.fm/about.htmdept
Request Line: 250-382-1073


Click here to go to her latest blog post to see the FULL list of CHUM radio stations across Canada that will be playing her song! Also, make sure to read that post to see how you can get yourself an autographed copy of her new CD - to be released March 2!
 
 


go here to read the CHUM article!

1 comment:

bonbon said...

Hey hey my lady, I requested on both Vancouver radio stations via email, I'll do so every day as often as I think of it and can ha ha..funny thing is I probably wont even get to hear it at anytime as I dont listen to the radio....so tell me if you hear it! haha

ps. your such an awesome promoter!!