Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

well, that was fast.

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:41

From: ashley
To: bonnie

I'm realizing now after I'm done my lunch that this means no sugary treats. sigh. that's gonna be the hardest part!
sigh.

a.

*****************

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:19 PM
From: ashley
To: bonnie

okay i have to admit something to you though - my coworker just gave me a treat....

BUT here's the difference. She doesn't eat sugar, like at all (at all), so it's a sugar free treat...it's not very good (like a toblerone is good), but compared to no sweets at all, it's good. It's got straight up cocoa powder, ground up walnut flour and muslix cereal. Told ya ;) Healthy healthy healthy.

from now on though, no sugary treats. hahahaha.....
if someone offers me a donut, I'll say no :)

a.

*****************

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM
From: ashley
To: bonnie

sigh.

now they've brought out a black forest cake for the employees
WHICH IS ONLY LIKE MY FAVORITE KIND OF CAKE!
AAAAHHHH

*****************
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM
From: ashley
To: bonnie

bonnie i seriously am havnig a dilemma about this cake.

hahah...let me 'splain.

i am constantly denying anorexia here (in a recent poll, 98% of my coworkers believed me to have an eating disorder).

Normally, I say "F you" (in my head, of course) and I eat cake in front of their faces...but now...to NOT eat it....it's like, it's so much more than just turning down cake. It's like I am saying no to CAKE which people only ever do when they are on a DIET which means that people are going to assume I'm on a DIET and therefore think i'm FAT.

Seriously, I don’t care, but I do at the same time. Normally I get to be rebellious and lick the icing off my fingers at the same time. NOW, however, I am facing stereotypes. boo.

I am going to just wait until it's mostly all gone, but I tell ya if one more person comments that i'm not eating cake i'm just going to eat it in front of them and I may make a comment or two about how it will not make my hips any bigger.

*****************

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM
From: ashley
To: bonnie

I MADE IT! THE CAKE IS ALL GONE!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO AWESOME

*****************



So, as you can see, it's only been a few hours and already I am being faced with temptations. It's so hard to say no to people when they are happy and filled with sugar. But I did my best, and ate my carrot sticks instead. And I re-read my blog, to remember what I'm doing this for.


phew. Only 29 more days to go eh!


No comments: