Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

has anyone seen my sunglasses?

 .

I have an espresso hangover. I don’t know if that’s even possible, nor have I ever experienced an actual hangover…but if I were to imagine what a hangover felt like, I would probably come up with my current experience. Mild nausea? Check! Desperate starvation impulses accompanied by a stomach churn at the thought of food? Check! Muscle weakness and joint pain? Feelings of being not-quite-dead? Slight headache IN MY EYES!? Nodding off in my cubicle? Check, check, check. Check.

It’s my own fault really. I was trying to stay awake yesterday evening and had, within a 3 hour time frame, 4 espresso shots. Not by themselves of course, but there were 4 in total, regardless. They didn’t even keep me from the occasional yawn, the bastards.

If anyone asks, I’m off coffee. At least until tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha love this! you are so adorable!!!! -HJ

Mama said...

I love the picture, haha. Espresso has less caffeine than coffee.
I had to go off Tim Hortons coffees and their iced stuff too. Makes me feel gross. I can have coffee elsewhere and I'm fine...