Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

gravity

.
Liberation comes in the strangest forms;
a hard decision;
a wearied, honest thought;

this hope beyond hope beyond logic, and the center that carries it. Making a plan and then scrapping it; making a plan and then following through; forgetting the plan making process exists at all, and simply moving. Growing to understand that the willingness to learn is much more important than the learning on its own. Refusing to forget the things I know, and choosing at least one foundation rule that will remain unbending… so long as I remain flexible in my understanding of the world and why it has an axis. Recognizing that I am not the funniest or best or smartest or most profound; I simply am, and I try, and that is usually enough.

These things, each in their own way,
have come to teach me
what liberation means.
.
..



.

No comments: