Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

for the curious...

.

...No, no I did not go for a run after work yesterday; the sun beat me to the horizon, and it was too dark to go by myself. I did, however, eat a dinnerplate full of bread & goat cheese for dinner (topped with my Gramma's plum jam. YUM!). I followed that with a large glass of milk and a movie. Then at bedtime, instead of sleeping, I organized a small part of the chaos that is my room. Once I got bored with that, I started an art project of sorts, which I'll show as it eventually progresses into doneness.

So, to recap: instead of working out, I ate two day's worth of carbs and sat on my ass all evening.

As for the run, I would say "I'll try again today" but it's all slushy and icy outside. I'm not sure I feel like getting my ankles wet.

4 comments:

anita said...

I'm SO laughing in your general direction right now :) Congrats on an evening well procrastinated!!!

Mama said...

I think it's cool that you did some organizing and started a project. Not a wasted evening at all. Good choice in not going out running on your own, especially after dark. Spoken like a true Mother.

Chelsea Martens said...

Always go first thing in the morning. You'll be too tired to make up excuses. Caffeinate, get the tunes pumping and layer up. Once you start walking down the street turning it into a jog isn't so bad.

We can go for a forest run sometime. Those are the best.

afterthoughtcomposer said...

Chels, I would run with you but you'd be walking the whole time ;)