Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm so excited to do it.

.
.
...It's something that EVERYONE should be doing, really. I mean, in just a little while I get to spend those few minutes doing something I am priveleged to do, something I want to do, something I am greatly anticipating. It's so easy to do it, I really wonder why more people don't. I hope that when I do it, there are LOTS AND LOTS of people there, waiting their turn to do it next. When I am done, I know I will feel satisfied. If you don't know how to do it, just ask me, because I know all about these things and I could tell you everything you need to know: like how to do it, how often you should do it, why you should do it, and how really, it's easier than it looks and feels really good when it's done.
.



...umm...excuse me? No no. I'm talking about voting.


.

4 comments:

Colin and Evelyn said...

I miss doing it.
E.

Mama said...

This is cute and such good advice. And I LOVE the photo.

Elise said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA. Yesh.

Ang said...

Those poor people in the picture are exhausted by their voting efforts. More people should take democracy so seriously. :)