Monday, August 27, 2012

i have so many things to tell you



I have so many things to tell you,
and not enough time to sit and actually tell you.
Day job - takes time.
Coworker's staccato laugh & immense dislike of the sound of my typing
prevents me from jotting ideas.

Type quickly.
Perhaps to the beat of her staccato laughing.

I ponder God, and listen
to the buzz of my anxiety.
I have so many things to tell you, says God,
but not enough time to sit
so I can actually tell you. Your buzzing gives me a headache.

So does that staccato laughing, I reply.

Where were we.
Ah yes, the sound of life;
clicking keys
(I just received an evil eye)
ticking hands,
calendars on fire,
and mustered courage
to punch the clock.
I will sit and write
the things I've been meaning to tell you.
















.

No comments: