Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Freedom

Freedom!

Freedom is a choice
in the mind
and the heart will follow

Freedom is picked when it is not given.
When the shackles slam tight
and refuse to let,
and the judgements come
and the hateful bet on your crumbling outcome,

Surprise them.

Freedom.

Freedom from
that tyranny of replication,
of only doing what others think I should, and only then in moderation;
for fear that my assigned tasks will be far-too-done, or not done enough.
I can not win, so I will not try to win, anymore,
 by this ridiculous standard.

Freedom!

Freedom from their loathing, freedom from grief,
Freedom is freedom, and freedom is belief.

Belief is insistent, Belief withstands rain, Belief will remind you,
again,
and again:

Freedom is here now, and has always been

Look! The Eternal Spring.
It was here all along, it did not hide. I, it was I who turned my back on it.
Laughter rises in the soul and springs up as from a fountain whose only purpose
is to bring joy, to bubble up and to delight and to steadily remind us that in the quiet,
in the dark, in the day, and at night, it will be there. It will be there.

Freedom in the sound and the flow of water. Wash your sins in the Truth for once,
and not in the words of another's daughter (she can not speak Truth, it is not in her). Let the
trauma of your loneliness be left. Misunderstanding stands bereft, so look instead
to the Truth. Find who you are, let their fabrications be, take this new day in your arms:

Welcome, Welcome, me. I give you Freedom.

Freedom!






















http://www.rosiehardy.com/1145-self-portraits

No comments: