Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

new leaf, new layout.

So I realized a few things today. A LOT of new things today. No specifically differentiating thoughts; more just a mish-mash of a lot of things. Vis a vis, the following: I am really going to try to change the layout of this blog.

If you're reading this as of 18hundred hours on August 26, you'll notice it's a very pretty layout (that I downloaded). The only problem with it is the HTML is ridiculous, coded weird and is impossible to edit. So pardon me whilst I try to create something new (in short, because this layout has so many glitches my OCD is threatening to run screaming into the road)

Update: if you're reading this as of 1100 hours on August 27, you'll notice it's back to the original boring layout it was before, plus a few obvious glitches in HTML formatting. It's bothering me, but I can't do anything about it right now (although it would be nice if my boss would just pay me to blog all day...). I have something new in the works and will unveil it in due time my friends.

I'll be back in awhile. In the meantime, why don't you write a letter to your mom?

No comments: